Places to get additional help and information.
If you are concerned about your child then please contact the school. We may be able to help directly or we can signpost you to someone who can.
- ADHD foundation– promoting a better understanding and better self- management of ADHD https://www.adhdfoundation.org.uk/
Help for anyone affected by someone else’s drinking.
- Alcoholics Anonymous AA https://www.alcoholics-anonymous.org.uk/ For anyone concerned about their own drinking.
- Aquarius https://aquarius.org.uk/ A charity committed to helping people overcome addictions to drugs, alcohol and gambling.
- Autism West Midlands- caring for people with autism https://www.autismwestmidlands.org.uk/ A website specifically for those who are autistic or who are caring for someone who is.
- Barnardo’s https://www.barnardos.org.uk/ A well known charity supporting the most vulnerable children in society.
- BEAT– https://www.beateatingdisorders.org.uk/ National charity helping those with eating disorders
the national website which will help you to access Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services locally
- Childline https://www.childline.org.uk
- Forward Thinking Birmingham https://www.forwardthinkingbirmingham.org.uk/ Mental health services for 0-25 year olds in Birmingham.
- MIND https://www.mind.org.uk/ The mental health charity working towards better mental health for everyone.
- National Autistic Society– https://www.autism.org.uk/ UK charity for those with Autism and Aspergers, and their families.
- Rethink Mental Illness– https://www.rethink.org/ A charity promoting the possibility of a better life for anyone with mental ill health.
- Samaritans https://www.samaritans.org/ 116 123 A 24hr service for anyone experiencing suicidal thoughts.
- Warwickshire Housing Related Support https://www.warwickshire.gov.uk/hrs There are lots of links on this website relating to housing, help and advice.
- Young carers- Warwickshire http://www.warwickshireyoungcarers.org.uk/ Free and confidential support to young people caring for someone in their life.
- Young Minds– https://youngminds.org.uk/ a website about lots of different mental health issues with advice for young people, parents and carers