Using our website
This information relates to general use of our website. By accessing and using our website, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions. From time to time, we may update our terms and conditions. If we do, we’ll put the changes on this page. It is your responsibility to read these terms and conditions, and check back for updates every now and then.
These terms and conditions are effective from July 26, 2013.
Data and privacy
Copyright and intellectual property
Values Academy owns the content, design, layout, graphics and databases on this website. Our intellectual property is protected under UK law and international copyright law.
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use. You must not:
- Republish material from this website (including republication on another website)
- Sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material on the website
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose
- Redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter)
The information on this website is provided free of charge. You acknowledge that it would be unreasonable to hold us liable in respect of this website and the information on this website.
We do our best to ensure that the information on this website is correct. However, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy. We will do our best to ensure that the website remains available and that the material on the website is kept up-to-date, but we cannot guarantee this.
Occasionally, access to our website may be suspended or restricted to allow us to carry out maintenance or repairs. We do not guarantee that you will always be able to access all areas of the site.
Throughout our site, we link to other external websites in order to give you more information about a subject. This doesn’t mean that we endorse or approve of these sites or their content.
We are not responsible for any linked external sites or any loss or damage arising from your use of them. You should make sure that you read each external site’s own terms and conditions.
You may link to our website from your own, but please make sure you ask us in writing if you would like association, endorsement or approval from us.
You are solely responsible for all electronic communications and content sent from you to us. We reserve the right to edit or remove any material posted on our site if it breaches our terms and conditions.
If you publish or upload content to our website, you grant us permission to use, reproduce, adapt, publish, translate and distribute it in any media, anywhere in the world.
You must not use this site in a way that may cause damage to the site or impact its availability or accessibility.
You must not use our website:
- To commit a crime
- To send, use or re-use anything illegal, abusive, harmful, racist, homophobic, obscene, defamatory, offensive, indecent, menacing, or threatening
- To copy, publish or send spam, political messages, chain letters or commercial solicitations
- To send software viruses, malware or any other malicious code
- To invade anyone’s privacy
- To breach any confidence
- To infringe anyone’s intellectual property rights
- To impersonate any third party
- To use any part of our site for your marketing purposes
- To reproduce, duplicate or resell any part of our website without our prior written consent
Sharing our content
If you would like to share our content via social media or any other form of communication, please do so! But please cite Values Academy as the source and/or author, and don’t change our content.
We are Values Academy Limited trading as Values Academy
Company number: 3618159
Values Academy is a registered charity
Charity number: 1131991
Our registered address:
Values Academy Limited